Who’s Eligible to Have a Profile Page?
Any racer that is an AMA or UCI member or a member of a nationally recognized sanctioning body and currently participating in a competition series. If you are under 18, you will need to have a parent or guardian assist you.
- MUST BE OVER 18. If you are under 18, your parental guardian will have to set up your banking information.
- Must be a current AMA, UCI, or USABMX member
- If you are a Pro, you must be current pro card holder
- You must have at least Instagram as one social media platform or more
- Each rider must run a small FMR/Rabbit Savior decal on his or her bike or jersey.
FOLLOW OUR EASY STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
Give fans the opportunity to help you!
CREATE A PROFILE PAGE FORM –
- Showcase your career and accomplishments to your fans and new potential sponsors
- Crowdsource funding from fans, family, local companies, and others, which can be written off as a tax deduction for them and benefit you as well.
- You can set up your own fundraising plan with a monthly subscription
- Engage your fans with your program
SUBMIT YOUR BANKING INFORMATION – If you checked the box that you have an LLC or business with an EIN tax number, we’ll contact you to set up your Passport Visa.
If you’re professional athlete you should definitely learn more about the benefits of incorporating. CLICK HERE
If you don’t have an EIN tax number, click the button below and fill out the banking form.
Racer’s under 18 years of age will need a parent or guardian to set up their banking information.
Update Your Content
UPDATE ANY OF YOUR CONTENT – If anything has changed or if you have some new photos, videos, or just want to rewrite your pitch, Click here at any time.
Add Per Event Sponsorship
ADD A PER EVENT SPONSORSHIP PAGE –
- You can now offer logo spots on your bike, helmet, jersey, fork guards and fenders.
- It is a tax deductable donation for your sponsors, family and friends and most important you
- This is a way for your fans, companies to be involved in your program
We will be adding cycling and kart Per Event Sponsorship later this year.
Add a Contest or Giveaway
ADD AN OFFER, CONTEST, OR GIVEAWAY –
- You can engage your fans with different give a ways of your choice
- The give a way program can help you raise the extra funding you need
- This is a way for you to be creative on all your different give a ways to have fan engagement at the races
Simple, fast, and
reliable fundraising for racers and teams
FMR is a 501c3 non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. There’s a small fee of 10% for each donation and donations are automatically added to the riders FMR Visa card.
No fee to create a fundraiser
There’s no fee to start or manage your fundraiser
No donor fees
We do offer donors the option to round up to cover fees
One transaction fee
This fee is automatically decucted from each donation
FREE CAMPAIGN PAGE
FREE CAMPAIGN DEBIT CARD
FREE MARKETING SUPPORT
The reality of crowdfunding is that it will require you, the racer, to market and promote your campaign, but we’re making it easy and we’re making it free. We’ll even coach you on the marketing so you can follow the steps to success. Setup your profile page today!